Sunday, May 4, 2014

~Game Pazzo Quarter Dance Games Night~

Tonight around 7:30 I headed over to Game Pazzo. It's a little bit of a drive from my house (about 30-35 minutes)...but it's so much fun! I'm still quite terrible at dance games...(Well, out of the ones there, I've played DDR the most...so I'd say that's my best).

 STILL CANNOT PASS MAX 300 THOUGH! 
I recorded it three times hoping I'd pass. To no avail.

Anyway, I played my second (and third) set ever of Pump it Up!! Pump is fun, but because the arrows are DIAGONAL (T_T) I cannot really read it...But I made a video of my third set. I'm pretty awful, and I don't even know if I've passed anything more than a 7? Very fun, though! Maybe I'll try doubles next time!
Check out this video! I played Passacaglia -- On a really low difficulty....

 

It's great--On Saturday nights, they come and change the price of the games from 75 cents a set, to 25 cents! SO MUCH CHEAPER! (Can actually afford it ^.~)

No comments:

Post a Comment