Thursday, May 1, 2014

Anime Central in TWO WEEKS!

As the title indicates, ACen is in two weeks! (Well, two weeks and a day)~

I'm so excited!! But unfortunately...I have yet to finish my costume. BUT HERE ARE SOME PROGRESS PICTURES!

This is the start of the front of the top. It's kind of like scales...I still have to finish up all of the loose threads, and I still have a lot of work to do in the front. (The straps will be covered in black, and the edges of the bust part will be finished off with black ribbon). I still need to sew the rest of the cards to the front, but it'll get done!

(Top) Right: This is the start of the skirt. Unfortunately, I'm not going to be able to make it full length like I had originally planned... T_T ... I've seen a full length one done once, and it looked...let's just say I didn't like it at all. Cards don't maneuver anything like fabric. But here's to mini-skirts!
(Top) Left: This is the back of the top. I installed eyelets, it is laced up with black ribbon. The cards are sewn together with a zig-zag stitch.
 


(Bottom) Left: These are the shoes I will be wearing with my costume. They are 6 inch platform Jeffrey Campbell's and although I can walk in them...A whole weekend in them is going to be crazy hard on my feet! OH WELL!
(Bottom) Right: There's my wig! I honestly just placed it on top of my head...It looks ridiculous. You can see my pink hair! My wig obviously needs a good brushing! It's from Gothic Lolita Wigs (in the style 'Rhapsody'). 


WISH ME LUCK ON FINISHING!

Thanks for reading ^.~

No comments:

Post a Comment